Evander Smith-Liken to a Newly Forged Sword Part the Third

“I need your help. I have to make a dress for a plus size woman and I don’t have any models, will you help me?” said the one who had bewitched this poor young man's heart.

“Well…” was his reply, mustering all of the will power he could.

“Please,” she said in a sultry voice.

“Sure, if it’s for you Lily,” he said, unable to resist the lips as red as rose pedals, and the skin that looked as white and as delicate as porcelain. And so Lilith dressed Evander in a dress and had him walk around outside. Tyler and Rothus are the first to arrive.

“Are you wearing a dress?” asks Tyler not quite able to believe his eyes.

“Why are you wearing a dress?” asked Rothus.

“It’s for a good cause, Lily needed help so I’m helping,” responded Evander matter-of-factly.

“Hey Rothus, let’s be friends,” said the Evil witch once again casting her wicked spell. And like poor Evander, Rothus also fell under her spell. “You’re smaller than Evander so I think dresses will look better on you,” she said with a wicked, but alluring grin. “C’mon Tyler, why don’t you join in the fun?” said Lilith.

“And be a fairy like these two? No way. I knew there was something wrong with these two, I just never would of guessed that they where fairies,” said Tyler angrily. Eventually, the commotion draws in Aeryn, Only Travis is missing to complete the group.

“Evander, why are you wearing a dress?” asked Aeryn.

“Because the girls I talk to said I’m not getting into their's. Lily was kind enough to let me get into hers, though,” said Evander.

“Roran has talked to you about the birds and the bees right?” said Aeryn looking blankly at Evander.

“I may have taken it a bit literally…” said Evander.

No comments:

Post a Comment