Evander Smith-Talking with Dwarves Part the Last

“Thanks,” rasped Evander coughing a few times.

“You're welcome laddie,” said Durn.

“Okay, now take us to your clan,” said Aeryn.

“Wha, I don’ be rememberin' agreein' to tha'!” said Durn.

“But you promised,” said Aeryn putting on the sweet girl act.

“Well, I supposin' I did. Follow me,” said Durn heading down the stairs. After a few hours of twisting turning passageways, the smell of soot began to permeate the air. They entered a huge chamber filled with dozens of Dwarves all working around forges. “Welcome to mah clan's Home,” said Durn.

2 comments:

  1. Durn is a rad name for a dwarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! We, the players, believed it to be spelled Durn, but we were recently corrected by the GM who says it is spelled Duran.

    We immediately made Duran Duran jokes.

    ReplyDelete